Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vicky on site-specific day 1

Chandler
I thought Chandler's play had a really powerful protagonist, and the dialogue was well-written and evocative. However, I was a little unsure of the plot and I thought the role Hannah played was a bit under-developed in comparison to the protagonist.

Hannah
I thought the structure was very interesting. The use of sound was a unique touch as well, though at parts I found it a little distracting from what Alice was saying. I think the use and change of lighting could have been more utilized and be a more central part of the transition between each character.

Julie
I really liked your play! What a quaint little moment in time for the life of Kenneth Corfield. I thought the characters were very believable. I wasn't entirely sure what the sound from your ipod was making--was that supposed to be sound from the trash can? I also wasn't entirely sure why the characters were where they were.

Kayla
I think your play was a really interesting analysis and discussion of good and evil. You had some really thought-provoking characters, although I'm not sure if I entirely understood their motives. Especially Rom. I couldn't see his motivation for killing Julie's character. I was also a bit confused about the sweater part and the character that came in at the end seemed a little rushed and I was unsure at first of what her role was.

No comments:

Post a Comment